The first entry deals with Symbaloo, an online tool for a more effective search through the web. It allows you to create your own home page with many icons representing the educational pages you are used to working on. In this way, we, as teachers, can have the most helpful web pages at first sight when we open our computers. Some of these web pages can be dictionaries, Google Apps, alternative online tools for learning...
Talking about our students, Symbaloo might be beneficial because if you only add educational web pages that we use in class, indirectly, you aren't letting them navigate into adult pages, and that is a very good point.
Here you have the first draft of my Symbaloo web page. As you can see, I have organised it into groups with different icons that represent different types of pages.
However, at the end of the subject, I have improved my Symbaloo home page and I have many more resources and a more advanced management of the page.

